This month’s edition of Pillow Talk, I had the privilege to interview one of the hottest bottoms in the porn scene, Nandito. He is a super cool guy and super sexy! 🙂
Enjoy our interview!
1. Tell us about yourself Nandito (age, where you from, etc.)
My name is Nandito. I was born and raised in Mexico City and I just turned 33 years old last Dec. 5. I’ve been living in New York for a little over 10 years and loving it. Having the time of my life!!
I’m very independent, a surviver, a fighter and a go-getter. I’m very faithful and loyal to those I love and care for. I believe in respecting others and earning your own respect.
I also believe that life is short therefore I live everyday of my life as it was the last. Always trying to do good because the power of the universe will get back to you if you don’t.
2. How did you get your porn name?
My full name is Nandito Torreblanca. I took my first name (Nandito) from a tv show I used to watch back home. Torreblanca is in honor of a good friend (who happens to be a hoe) haha! (just joking) Much love to “P.T. The best”, who is my best friend and one of my biggest supporters.
I only like and go by Nandito though.
3. How were you introduced into the porn industry? How long have you been doing it?
When I first came to New York, I was working for all these different sex parties and sex clubs. There I was approached a few times to do porn. I thought about it for a while until I decided that I wanted to do it. I first did 3 scenes for macho fucker in 2009. Had a nice experience; I left and last year 2011, went back to shoot 2 more scenes for them.
4. Once you started doing porn, was it all you thought it would be?
It’s kind of a bitter sweet taste. By being in the porn industry I have met some people that I used to only watch only on tv … and jerk off to them. LOL. By being in the industry I have not only met them in person, but also hang out with some of them, which gives me the opportunity to get to know the “real person” and not just the porn star that makes me fantasize.
On the other hand, it’s a little disappointing to see that some companies use boys who are clearly in need to exploit them and pay them a very low salary for something we all know is gonna make this company revenues until the end of time.
5. What was your first day on the set of porn movie like?
Nervous. I gotta say I still get nervous every time I’m going to shoot. What helped me on my very first day was the fact that I was paired with my x-baby Quawn (Bronx Tales II); he made it easier. Still I didn’t know where to put my hands though. Lol.
6. When we were first introduced a couple of months ago, I let you know that I am launching my own production company, MEN Entertainment, which will put a positive, mature and fresh face of Men of Color in porn! Much of the porn featuring black and latino models are mainly based on negative stereotypes perpetuated by both whites and black/latinos. I would like to know your take on this!
A lot of times it’s us who contribute to those stereotypes. If we wanna see a change we have to start with ourselves and educate those sitting next to us. True, “thuggish” sex is hot, but that’s not all we, Black and Latinos, have to offer. For instance, we, Black and Latinos, come in so many different colors and flavors. Let’s start there. So why focus on just one stereotype when we clearly are more than that? We also have office jobs and are educated, and we now have a Black president! What does that tell you? And so why the stereotype?
7. What changes would you like to see in the porn industry?
It’s no secret that the porn industry is a multi-million dollar industry. To these companies all I have to say is spoil your actors, pamper them! They are the ones that put the face and body out there. Offer them a pay that’s fair. Make them happy. Give them a reason to show up to the shoot with a smile and ready to give it all. In the long run that will lead to maybe even better quality in all aspects for everybody.
8. What has your experience been like working with a smaller “boutique” studio (i.e. Machofucker)
I understand your question , I’m not sure that Macho Fucker can be considered a small boutique any more. It amazes me how many people hit me up especially via twitter from so many different countries and they know who I am. It really is very flattering. As far as my personal experience, even though they (Macho Fucker) focus mainly on the tops, I can’t complain, my relationship with the owner/director has been great. I’m just grateful that since day one he gave me the opportunity without hestitation.
9. Would you be open to work with other companies? If so, what would be the criteria before you work with them?
As long as I am offered what I’m u$ed to, I’m ready to swallow some dick and spread my butt cheeks.
10. Does your family know you are in the adult film business? If so, what are their thoughts?
My family knows and support everything I do. We just don’t talk about certain things that there’s no need to.
11. Lots of porn stars I’ve talked told me about the negative comments they’ve received for being a “porn star”. Yet these are the same people who are probably jacking their dick to you being fucked on film. LOL. How have you dealt with the criticism?
First of all, thank you very much for the implied compliment, because I do not consider myself a porn star. I call myself a part-time porn actor. Now, getting back to your question, I am known for having a smart mouth; I never let anybody walk on me. That said, it’s very simple … I just laugh: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!
12. Condom-less sex is making a huge comeback and is almost becoming the norm again! Machofucker is known for only doing Bareback/Raw films. There is a big debate whether or not people performing Bareback/Raw porn encourages viewers to perform “unsafe” sexual practices. This in turn, in the critic’s reasoning, have lead to the rise in HIV infections particularly in the Black/Latino community. What is your take on their analysis? And the return raw/bareback comeback in porn?
Speaking with all honesty, having unprotected sex is the new “thing”. “If you don’t do bb, I ain’t fucking you”. The only difference between them and myself, is that I do it in front of a camera. Personally, it’s not my intention to be a role model on what people should or should not do. Porn is all about fantasies. And if you ask me, anybody that knows me will tell you how much I take care of my health. For instance, I play safe 85% – 90% of the times when I’m not in front of a camera. We all have choices. At the end of the day we’re all adults and everybody knows the risks and dangers out there.
If you watch a Sylvester Stallone movie and on one of the scenes he jumps from a plane to his car yet, he gets up and his hair is perfect … You know that’s Hollywood, and if you try it on your own you know what can happen to you.
People must be responsible for their own actions.
The return of raw sex in porn to me, is definitively hot. The success of it clearly tells you that people are enjoying it and buying it. Then again, like I said in the beginning, porn is a fantasy.
13. Name some porn stars you have really enjoyed working with on Machofucker?
My x-baby Quawn and of course, sexy Antonio Biaggi.
14. What porn stars would you like to work with that you haven’t so far?
There’s a few, just to mention some: my pa, Ian Rock, even though it would be a HUGE challenge, for more than one reason. Igor, Ruff Ryder, Barrington Brooks, Phyton and Jiggy Man who unfortunately I don’t think he is doing porn any more, but he was the one that got me hooked to Macho Fucker.
15. In all of your films you have been a power bottom. J Are you a power bottom, in private life? Do you fuck as well (i.e. versatile)?
I definitively enjoy being a bottom on and off camera. In my private life I can be more of a freak and a power bottom because there’s no time limit and things can be more spontaneous. Sex was made to enjoy, and that’s what I do … Have I ever fucked somebody? …. Yeah, I have …
16. In all of your scenes, you have done 1-1 scenes. Are you open to do 3somes on film? Are you open to do safe sex scenes as well?
Hopefully I will have my first threesome coming up soon, and I definitively don’t have an issue being safe.
17. In your private life, do you prefer 1-1? 3somes/Groups?
In my private life I do it all. One on one, groups, toys, etc …
18. What’s your favorite position to be fucked?
Me laying on my stomach with my ass up. You on top of me and hitting it to the side.
19. Do you prefer a thick dick or a long dick? Or both? J
This is a good question, because the sensation is so different. But, I’m gonna say a thick dick always hurts more at first, but once you can take it … it feels amazing! LOL … Now, if you have both, a fat and long dick? That’s even better!
20. How and when did you lose your virginity?
I’ve never talked about this because I was only 11 and it wasn’t a consensual thing. But my first consensual relationship, was when I was about 16.
21. What turns you on about a man – both sexually or non sexually!
First and most important, my man has to be a man. Masculine. If I’m getting fucked I need to feel manly hands handling my body. I don’t expect everybody to have a perfect six pack, but I do expect my man to take care of himself. Height and weight proportionate. A pretty dick is always appreciated. And well, it’s no secret I have a preference for black men. That doesn’t mean I haven’t dated all races though, because I believe sexy comes in all races and color
Non- sexually, I like somebody who can hold a conversation, somebody who is non-judgmental and open to new experiences, somebody who treats me good and who’s honest, somebody I can laugh with even during sex.
22. Are you single? In a relationship? If you are in a relationship, how has it affected your relationship being in the adult industry?
I’m single. However, I do live with somebody. Somebody who is my roommate, and who is more than just a friend. Somebody who already has a chapter written in the history of my life. We live together and we fuck, but at the end of the day, he is as free to do him, as I am to do me. His name is Ian Rock. Ian is my pa!
23. What hobbies do you enjoy? What do you like to do in your spare time?
I usually go the gym, listen to music as I lay in my room by myself wit dim lights. Read a book, watch a movie, or play tetris. I’m very laid back.
24. What is something your fans might be shocked to know about you!
That I am actually shy. I’m learning now to talk more to people and be more social.
I’m a home boy. If I have to choose between going out to a crowded club and dance all night and scream so my friend next to me can hear me OR go to a relax lounge to have a drink with a small group of friends, OR stay home with somebody special, just having drinks and watching a good movie; I’ll definitively choose either one of that last two.
Contrary to what I project on screen, I’m relationship oriented. I have been in relationships more than I have been single. I like to have that special one; someone I can talk to any time of day, someone I can share those special moments with, that years from now I’m gonna reminisce.
25. With the election season in full swing, what issue is most important to you? Least important?
That’s a very interesting question, and by being an immigrant, I must say one of the most important issues for me is immigration. Something needs to be done soon. There are millions of people living in this country who have no right and who’s only crime is looking for a better quality life for them and their families. How can that be punished when all these people are just willing to work hard, serve this great country and be part of this society? Keep in mind that a lot of these people are educated: doctors, professors, who all they need is the opportunity.
There are many other issues that need to be addressed as well: new jobs, health care, students loans, Iran, etc. I could go on and on about this question.
26. Do you have a website or blog where your fans can reach you?
Because I’m fairly new and so many good things are happening so quickly and so unexpectedly, I only have a Facebook page which I don’t use as often and my Twitter account. I mainly use Facebook to store pictures from photoshoots, etc. You can find me by looking for Nandito Torreblanca and my Twitter is @nanditoxxxx !
27. Here are Raw Daddy’s list of questions I ask each interviewee.
Name 5 of your favorite music artists
– I’m bi-cultural, therefore I have a wide taste in music. Some of my favorites will be: sexy Maxwell, Jay Z, Sade, U 2, Lenny Kravitz and most of the female gay icons from the American and Spanish market.
What’s your favorite color?
– Red, black and white.
· What’s your favorite curse word?
– Pendejo. Looove that word! There’s so much you can say with that little word depending on the context. The closest translation in English would be: “ass hole”, but not exactly. I don’t have a favorite curse word in English.
· What do you fear the most?
– I can’t stand mice and rats. But more seriously speaking, I fear growing old alone. And that’s not a nice feeling.
· Boxers or Briefs or No Underwear
– I’m an underwear freak 100%. I’ wear anything as long as it’s sexy. If you were to open my drawer you will find boxers, briefs, jock straps, bikinis, etc. Depending the occasion it’s what I wear or not wear anything at all.
New York City or Los Angeles
– New York. I could never live in any other city. Even though I wasn’t born here, I consider myself a New Yorker at heart.
What’s your favorite lube?
– Boy Butter
Pizza Hut or Papa Johns
– Pizza Hut.
If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
– I can’t believe this was the last question and the most difficult for me to answer. Only because there are a few celebrities I admire and respect, but I’m not sure I’d like to meet them afraid of being disappointed due to their reputation. But if I could go back on time I’d love to go back, sit in silence and just observe people like Graham Bell, Alva Edison … How did they put all their ideas together? Especially in a time when there was no technology like there is today.
Or hang out with Da Vinci on a Friday night to see his favorite drag show. Who does he prefer? Ru Paul or Amanda Lepore? LOL
· If you can be anywhere (i.e. islands, city, etc), where would it be and why?
– I’d like to visit Venice at some point
28. Thanks so much for your time. I wish you all the best in whatever you do. Is there anything you would like to say to your fans?
I just wanna thank the fans out there. Knowing that somebody is watching what I’m doing is very flattering. Never in a thousand years I thought I’d be giving an interview. Many times when I log on Facebook or Twitter, and my fans tell me their crazy fantasies it’s kinda hot. Other times, they say I make their days when I twit. Truth is they are the ones that make my day when I’m feeling down or something went wrong that day … For all that Thank you very much!
And Thank you Raw Leather Daddy for the interest on my persona! XOXOXOXO!!
Photography by Fetiish Fotografee on FB & www.jrshotyou.com