1. Tell us a little about yourself (age, where you from, etc.)
I am 28, born and raised in Baltimore, Md. Relocated to NYC in 2010. Very much an exhibitionist and adventurous. I love to cook and have fun. A work-a-holic; but it allows me to travel and experience new people and things.
2. I’m assuming your porn name isn’t your birth name. J So how did you get your porn name?
It took a lot of searching but i’m a big kid who loves to have fun and joke around. I sometimes have to much energy so thats where the KIDD come from. ROCKK is after one of my porn idols, IANN ROCKK. So I kinda stole his last name to pay homage.
3. Some of your fans know of you from your xtube videos back in the day. Was this like the “kickstart” that got you motivated to work in the adult industry?
YES! Everyone loved my xtube videos. Whenever I would post a new video the next day, my inbox would be full of messages. I had stopped posting for a while and I would still get messages of people asking when would my next video be, and how could the be a costar. It added an extra boost when people would recognize me from my xtube videos, so I figured I might as well get paid for doing a good deed.
4. Once you started working with porn companies, was it all you thought it would be?
I think that its just like any other profession, there is good and there is bad. I have never had a HORRIBLE experience, and I don’t think I really had any expectation going into it seeing as though I had never done it. So I was kinda prepared for anything. And I asked others that I knew in the industry the experiences and some guidance.
5. What was your first day on the set of porn movie like?
My first REAL porn movie? It wasn’t as stressful as I thought it was going to be. Very laid back. They made me feel comfortable. QUICK, EASY, AND PAINLESS. I think I had cleaned out so much that day it started hurting. I was trying to be as prepared as I possible could be. It all worked out well
6. Your filmography is quite impressive. You’ve worked with a variety of ethnic/interracial companies (i.e. Breed It Raw, Forbidden Funk, ChocolateDrop and more). If given the opportunity, would you be open to work with major gay companies (i.e. Raging Stallion/Falcon, Treasure Island, etc.)?
YES! Actually I have interview with Treasure Island Media and also with Dark Alley. Both wanted to work with me so we will see what comes. I’m very open to whatever may come my way. I am very open minded and like to explore and try new things. Never want to be LABLED!
7. Since your introduction into porn, all of your scenes have been bareback/raw! Is this by choice or would be open to do safe scenes if the opportunity presented itself?
Yes, all my scenes have been bareback/raw, but thats what seems to be the major market these days. I would be open to safe scenes if the opportunity presented itself.
8. In my prior interviews I’ve asked about the latest debate whether or not people performing Bareback/Raw porn encourage viewers to perform “unsafe” sexual practices. Many critics believe it has lead to the rise in HIV infections, particularly with young Black/Latino males. What is your take on their analysis?
Honestly, I feel as though the numbers have always been there with young black/latino males being infected. I just feel as of recently more people are coming forward and putting it out there because they don’t feel alone. Even though a lot of people know that they are infected but they never speak of it or go get treatment because they don’t want to face the reality of it.
9. Another problem being brought to light about the Adult business is the rampant drug usage (PnP – Party n Play) especially with Meth, Cocaine and other drugs. During your years in the Adult Biz, did you see this first hand? Did you happen to engage in it? If so, how did you kick the habit?
I personally never experienced it on set. It’s mostly off set if anyone of my co stars participated in it. I never knew and it wasn’t obvious. I am a natural freak. I don’t do any drugs, not even poppers.
10. As you know, I am launching my own production company, MEN Entertainment, which will put a positive, mature and fresh face of Men of Color in porn! Much of the porn featuring black and latino models are mainly based on negative stereotypes perpetuated by both whites and within the black/latino community. I would like to know your take on this!
I am very excited to see where you will take your company, and cant wait to model for you. As far as the negative stereotypes in the industry, I can’t really speak on it.
11. You’re a very popular performer from your photos and videos on Xtube and Facebook, to your work with porn companies. Your sexy sway, nice body and thick dick and juicy ass are huge turn-ons for many of your fans! With that comes some negativity from some people who have a negative viewpoint on porn stars (even though they are secretly watching you. LOL) How do you handle the criticism?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I feel people get intimidated when you do what they are afraid of. I have had quite a few encounters where people have bashed me, or said something negative to me about what I do, how I carry myself, what I may practice in my sexual life, my pics, my videos they have something negative to say about it all. Funny thing is by the end of the convo, they are asking how can we hook up? I just laugh, smile and try to keep it light.
12. With all the movies you have done so far, name some porn stars you have really enjoyed working with!
Seduction; he is so sexy, freaky as hell, and will make you smile. Ty lattimore; he’s such a sweetheart, and we have stayed in contact even after our work together. Knight; he is sexier in person, and his skin complexion makes me wet just looking at him, let alone to touch him.
13. For future films, which porn stars would you like to do a scene with that you haven’t had the opportunity to work with?
Brklynkidd, Marcus Dupree, Brandon Hawk, Brieon, Ace Rockwood, Kris, lil Papi just to name a few lol
14. When you are doing a scene, what type of man is required for you to give an optimum performance?
What I really like is someone who is verbal. I’m easily turned on so I always can give a good show if you talk nasty to me!
15. Throughout your filmography, you’ve showcased lots of versatility. You’re your private life, do you lean one way or another or truly versatile?
In my private life it seems as though I top more. From my tube videos, I like to fuck ruff so it seems a lot of people want to experience that.
16. You have done 1 on 1’s, 3somes and group scenes on film. Did you prefer one on one or 3somes/group sex or did it matter? What about in your private life?
I actually enjoyed the 3some/groups more. The 1 on 1’s always seems that I’m stuck on the bottom, which I really don’t mind at all. I guess just depends on my mood. In my private life, I favor 1 on 1 more, but if I do get into a 3some/group, it is handed picked and always HOT!
17. What’s your favorite position to fuck? Or fucked?
To fuck, my favorite position is on his back. I like to see his face as I go as deep as I can and stroke his hole till he can’t take no more. Getting fucked……it definitely depends on how big the dick is because all dicks don’t feel good in the same position.
21. Now that you have been in the adult business for some time, do you have any regrets? If you could start all over, would you go into this business?
Anything in my life I have done was because I wanted to, so I have no regrets. And if I could do it again I will, but the next time might be more aggressive.
22. In the next 5 – 10 years, do you still plan to be in the adult biz or retired from all of it? If not, what are your plans after retiring from the adult biz?
l’ll probably step out the lime light within the next few years. My porn career has been really sporadic so it’s here and there but since all these new sites like myvidster, xtube, peepmyporn and more and more people are seeing my work that never new I was in the industry. I plan on still being in front of the cam, but i’ll keep the vids for personal use.
23. Many of your fans know you’re involved in the Leather community. How did that come about? What interests you about the culture?
Its funny because most people become “fans” when they find out I’m into leather, and after getting to know me or talking to me then they find out I’m into porn. I have always been a little different in my sexual endeavors. I felt like I was the only young black male into the kinkier side of the bedroom. After meeting “my RawLeatherDaddy” and him opening my eyes to what the community had to offer and introducing me to the right people and guiding me down the right path, I am now head first in the leather community and will never turn back. The community allows me to be myself. It offers me the safety and the nurturing that I will need to become more of a well rounded sexual adult. There is so much more to the leather community then just leather, and I think there where people hit a road block, as I did until I started exploring more.
24. What fetishes do you get into? Would you be willing to do them on film?
YES! i would love to do a film with my fetishes. I love a man that dresses in athletic gear (soccer, football, basket ball, baseball etc.). I love a man in underwear, Fisting (as a top), Watersports, Toys, outdoor/public sex.
25. I’m sure many of your admirers would love to get with you. So you know I’m going to ask…Are you single at the moment?
I’m in a relationship. We’ve been together now going on 7 months!
26. How did you lose your virginity?
I didn’t get pentrated till I was 18, and dumb me living in Baltimore, messing with all DL dudes, and hustlers. I met this dude on the chat line and his girlfriend was gone and he was on house arrest. So I went to his place early in the morning….skipped school that day by the way. I was 18 so I was able to write my own absent notes and we spent the whole day trying to get me used to taking dick.Luckily he had a little dick so it was no big deal LOL, till i tried with someone else….but thats another story!
27. What is something your fans might be shocked to know about you!
That despite my overly sexual image, I’m very much the relationship type. I’ve only been in 3 relationships, all three exceeding 3 years. Also being raised in the church, if you come to my house and I’m just relaxing I’m usually listening to gospel music…Oh and I’m a classically trained vocalist LOL. Somethings you just gotta keep to yourself!
28. If there is anything you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?
It has taken me 28 years to be happy with myself and at this stage in my life I wouldn’t change anything!
29. What hobbies do you enjoy? What do you like to do in your spare time?
In my spare time, I’ve taken up photography and I’m loving every minute of it. Also I’m a trained dancer so any chance or excuse I can use to take a dance class I’m always there.
30. With the election season in full swing and there are various issues that drive people to the polls. What are some issues do you feel are most important? Least important?
Right now, I feel that the most important issue is that we are losing our “land of the free” spirit that we are suppose to uphold. There are rules and laws for everything now feels like we are being imprisoned in our own nation.
Least important is the law they are trying to pass in NYC about soft drinks, REALLY?!??! Someone else is trying to regulate what goes in and out of OUR bodies, when there are bigger and more pressing issues then that.
31. Gay Marriage is a hot button issue with now 8 states legalizing gay marriage. And it’s caused a mixed reaction in the African American community especially with the Black Church. What are your thoughts on Gay Marriage and the churches reaction to it?
The church to me has always been hypocritical and they have very much loss the true meaning of what they are there for. The bible says “come as you are” no matter who or what you are. No matter how different, we all want and need to feel that acceptance.
As far as gay marriage, I’m all for it. If you love someone, and want to spend the rest of your life with them who has the authority to say NO! You’re gay… you can’t have the same rights as the rest of the world? As much as the world changes dally, we are still being held in slavery…..
32. Here are Raw Daddy’s list of questions I ask each interviewee.
· Name 5 of your favorite music artists
What’s your favorite color?